Helloooooo!

Hiiii!!! Basically we're the katts (Sophia our owner says it's spelled cats but it really isn't we're katts so we should know)and we'll take turns blogging,or blog about something all together.Sophia is our owner and if she says something it'll be in bold type.Also we aren't all crazy...just Bonnie and Percy.Anyways we love you all!
Sincerely,
Fish,Missy,Bonnie,Percy,and our owner Sophia

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I ♥ Shoes By Bonnie

I personally don't like the stereotype that only dogs chew shoes so whenever those shoes come off-I'm there.
I have realised that the best way to get a shoe is hide under the kitchen table until they take them off in the corner, then I pounce. And all those shoes are goners...yesterday I almost carried one off sadly they caught me-darn humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment